Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scratched Eye Tip

So far, so good in the new year. I've had a successful week back to work and have been able to balance home and work as well as I might hope. I didn't cook as much during the week as I would like to but that usually is my weak area anyway. I find that if I have part of a meal partially prepared or a salad or rice already made from the night before, I do much better filling in the rest.

Aside from the 2-year old getting a scratched cornea and a trip to the walk-in clinic, no other major traumas this week. Tip I learned from the doctor: if you or your child gets a scratched eye and then the eye is sensitive to light, it is very likely a nicked or scratched cornea and must be seen by a doctor. You will need antibiotic eye drops for the eye. It will heal but must be treated.


No comments:

Post a Comment